YUM! (2002) YUM! (2002)

Stolen from user MichaeltheJanitor.

CHASE.fla CHASE.fla

Hahaha that was unexpected. Nice twist on your usual stuff.

Great animation as always.

Rush Run Ruin Repeat Rush Run Ruin Repeat

This is really good, but the perspective is really fucking with my brain. Was that intentional? If so, you really accomplished something great.

I really like how relatable this is to my own experiences in writing.

Great job, keep it up!

BuGzY111 responds:

Ah yes you noticed my weakness, perspective is not my strongest.
I know what you mean tho, next time I'll be trying a different approach.
Thanks a lot for the feedback :)

2048 2048

Is this in any way innovative? Not that I can see. You're about four years past the point where these games were interesting.

Bowser's Tournament Bowser's Tournament

Not a bad fighting game. I liked how each character has their own special moves and the crispness of the sprites. The animations are pretty good, too.

It's a little too easy to corner your opponent and after you do that it's no fun, so that's definitely something to work on.

2070 2070

The way the main character is controlled in this game is so sluggish that it's infuriating. I seriously doubt that was the intended functionality of the controls, and if it was, there needs to be some justification for why you can't jump immediately after touching the ground.

It's Everyday Bro It's Everyday Bro

jesus christ this is awful

Battle of the Robots (FULL) Battle of the Robots (FULL)

A nice creation.

I like it quite a bit, apart from the maniacal lauging. It just seems out of place to me. Where did you get that idea, anyway? It could be made into a really cool loop for a fight scene, though. I couldn't bring myself to vote less than five for it, but I had to knock you down a review star for the laugh.

Great idea, and it's not such a bad title if you ask me :P

Quarl responds:

awww, you didn't like my laugh? :(

forest orchestra forest orchestra

Really well done.

This kicks ass. Really nicely put together and definatley a great companion to a movie.

bbopjones responds: