Red Neck Sex Ed. Red Neck Sex Ed.

This is nothing more than incredibly lazy work.

You're trying too hard to be offensive and it's really just sad.

AnimationOverload responds:

I'm not trying to offend; I'm trying to educate.

Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video] Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video]

Brilliantly animated. Glad you're getting the recognition you deserve for this.

mega 20 wants mars gone mega 20 wants mars gone

Quit stealing scratch projects and passing them off as your own. That's not what Newgrounds is for.

Ball Pit Simulator Ball Pit Simulator

Very fun and unique. I would have liked to be able to interact with the balls a little more. Yeah, you can push them around, but you can't jump on them. I think that would have introduced some really cool mechanics.

Nevertheless, this is a great game.

Ferriall107 responds:

I'll play around with that concept, thanks for playing the demo!!

Computer Evolution Computer Evolution

Not a bad idle game, it's sufficiently addictive that I've been working on it for about two months.

Unfortunately, all of that progress was erased after an update.

Poor form.

Nostalgic NES Quiz Nostalgic NES Quiz

Fun game, it was nice to try to recognize all of the games I grew up playing again. Marathon mode is absolutely brutal. I would have allowed a few errors or ignored words like "the" or "of" in the recognition algorithm, rather than a strict equality.

I still had a great time playing.

Battle of the Robots (FULL) Battle of the Robots (FULL)

A nice creation.

I like it quite a bit, apart from the maniacal lauging. It just seems out of place to me. Where did you get that idea, anyway? It could be made into a really cool loop for a fight scene, though. I couldn't bring myself to vote less than five for it, but I had to knock you down a review star for the laugh.

Great idea, and it's not such a bad title if you ask me :P

Quarl responds:

awww, you didn't like my laugh? :(

forest orchestra forest orchestra

Really well done.

This kicks ass. Really nicely put together and definatley a great companion to a movie.

bbopjones responds: