Stronger Than You Stronger Than You

Hoodie Duck - Classroom Hoodie Duck - Classroom

I like the song. Please consider submitting your work to the Audio Portal because I think it would be well received there.

Your animation is well done and has a nice aesthetic, but this is not much of a music video.

Assault and Battery Assault and Battery

This is really well made, I liked how you can go back to your previous animations and see the progression of little bits that made it into this video. You're really improving over time and it's really cool to see this happen.

One thing I didn't like is the joke fell kind of flat. Maybe I didn't really get it? Anyway, what's really important to me is the animation and that's turning out great.

Keep it up!

produde123 responds:

Yeah i kinda rushed the end part because I was losing interest.. But thank you for the feedback!!

Vecho Fights (Beta) Vecho Fights (Beta)

This looks interesting but I can't get the game to move past the main menu. Clicking on NEED HELP CLICK ME! brings me to another menu but that's the only working menu. I can't get the actual game to start.

Genius-xi responds:

Go to battle mode using arrow keys and press space key for some seconds

Paper game Paper game

I love the graphics but the game is not fun at all. You've got the beginning of something great here, do something cool with it!

YeYeP1Xel responds:

I need your opinion on graphics, and the gameplay will be another:)

Stickman Shooter Stickman Shooter

Really... not good.

The acceleration on falling bodies is way too low, and the coefficient of restitution for the stick men hitting the ground is way too high! Falling to the ground adds energy to the interaction! That's insane!

The only slightly accurate physics being shown here is the reflection angle, and that bugs out sometimes, too.

Targeting reticle is really buggy, particularly near the walls.

It's super buggy in its current state, but even if the bugs were fixed, it's too generic to be interesting. When I see "using the games physics in creative ways," I've come to expect a lot more than a few falling puzzles and exploding barrels. A lot of the levels are blatant carbon copies of each other. There isn't enough here to be worth playing for more than a few minutes. Some levels are slightly innovative, and then the next level is a complete copy of a previous puzzle.

Your highest priority should be fixing the collisions, because playing with it in its current state is just infuriating.

Sad Machine (Ardor Remix) Sad Machine (Ardor Remix)

Very impressive remix.

Somehow this is more emotionally impactful than the original. Great job, everybody!

It's Everyday Bro It's Everyday Bro

jesus christ this is awful

Battle of the Robots (FULL) Battle of the Robots (FULL)

A nice creation.

I like it quite a bit, apart from the maniacal lauging. It just seems out of place to me. Where did you get that idea, anyway? It could be made into a really cool loop for a fight scene, though. I couldn't bring myself to vote less than five for it, but I had to knock you down a review star for the laugh.

Great idea, and it's not such a bad title if you ask me :P

Quarl responds:

awww, you didn't like my laugh? :(