Red Neck Sex Ed. Red Neck Sex Ed.

This is nothing more than incredibly lazy work.

You're trying too hard to be offensive and it's really just sad.

AnimationOverload responds:

I'm not trying to offend; I'm trying to educate.

Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video] Terry fold - Chaos Chaos ft. Justin Roiland [Animated music video]

Brilliantly animated. Glad you're getting the recognition you deserve for this.

mega 20 wants mars gone mega 20 wants mars gone

Quit stealing scratch projects and passing them off as your own. That's not what Newgrounds is for.

Hipster Sex Ed. Hipster Sex Ed.

This completely nonsensical.

Are you learning well?

(REUPLOAD) Flash test (REUPLOAD) Flash test

Your animation was blammed because it's a random collection of extremely short clips which have no logical progression. The music doesn't match anything happening in the video. You're drawing stick figures. Videos like this get blammed all the time, nobody is harassing you. Now because you uploaded the video again without any changes made it will likely be removed by a mod.

The portal exists to filter out these kinds of submissions.

TSwany responds:

I just wanted to share my attempts at animation with the world. On youtube, new videos don't reach the front page unlike here, so this was my only hope. Finding out it was blammed the next morning really made me upset, because i felt like no one liked my animation. I'm still learning, I just got adobe animate, so it's obvious it wasn't that good, but I don't feel like it deserves to be blammed.

First animation Using flash First animation Using flash

Not bad!

Your animation and drawing skill shows a lot of promise.

In the future I would suggest some audio processing, a better microphone, and definitely speaking more clearly when you're recording your voice. Also check out the voice acting forum in the BBS if you're looking for some voice actors.

Keep it up and I'm excited to see what you come out with next!

Bionicle Sex Ed. Bionicle Sex Ed.

The lowest effort trash I've seen in a long time. This is worse than most stick fighting animations.

Perhaps I should make DICK fighting animations? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ –

GorillazAshProgress GorillazAshProgress

The art is very impressive but this really is the bare minimum that's required to be called an animation. This isn't Portal material in my opinion and would be better suited as a collage in the Art Portal.

You're a fantastic artist and I'm interested to see more art from you!

johan86 responds:

Thanks for the review, this was not meant to be art but to show my art in Progress. I will try and not disappoint you next time. My actual artwork was a submission for the Jazza's COTM Style swap.

Venomss Venomss

Please normalize your sound output. This is a basic part of making web media.

Aside from that, shaking two venom figurines in front of a camera while they argue about pringles does not make for an interesting movie.

How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings

Interesting style. I chuckled at the end, so keep it up I guess.