View Profile GUTHRIE

167 Movie Reviews

The animation and art is incredible. Amazing work. I unfortunately found the music to be really ill-fitted to the animation. The music is really good but the juxtaposition of a song with lyrics about blowjobs and Gucci with a violent chase is too strange for me.

MHR-cartoon responds:

Yeah... I agree with you, but this is some mainstream stuff or smth like that I guess...
I'm just 2D artist, you know ^_^

You've got a beautiful art style. This must have taken a hell of a long time to make.

This is utterly insane and I loved every second of it.

RichardMather responds:

Thanks so much!!!

142 Game Reviews

Can't pass question 3

This is asinine.

I am positive you've ripped this from some other flash project, but in the miniscule offchance that you haven't, please let me offer some criticism.

1. The hitboxes you designated for the characters are terrible.

2. The graphics you've drawn are the same as every other project: vikings/nordic characters. Spread your wings. Branch out. Do something new (unless you can't because you've stolen all of your assets from other projects).

3. The game is an absolute piece of shit. Bland and uninteresting. What the fuck is this even supposed to be?

Please try better next time.

Completely awful.

A Mario clone where you need to refresh the page if the shitty koopa sprite even gets close to an enemy sprite? This is terrible in every way.

Some notes on how to improve:

1. Fix the hitboxes. This is the most important part of making a hop-n-bop/platformer game.
2. Ditch the copycat mario sprites.
3. Learn actionscript so you can kick Scratch to the curb.

GamingWithAndy responds:

Hi

Thanks for the feedback. i'll try to improve on this even if you completely disliked it. This was really just a test. I should have never posted it but know I have learned from my mistakes.

5 Audio Reviews

I love this genre and I love this song.

emilyomily responds:

Thanks! :)

Very impressive remix.

Somehow this is more emotionally impactful than the original. Great job, everybody!

TheArdor responds:

jesus christ this is awful

1 Art Review

incredible.

They came for the dinosaurs, and I did not speak out, because I was not a dinosaur. They came for the giant robots, and I did not speak out, because I was not a giant robot. They came for the nerds. And I was screwed.

Matt Guthrie @GUTHRIE