View Profile GUTHRIE

153 Movie Reviews

Would love to score it higher but nothing happens other than some awkward wiggling of the characters' arms

Wonderful.

I'm constantly impressed by the level of detail you put into your animations. The reflections and particle effects in particular are my favorite. Thank you for keeping this series alive!

I may not like or understand the subject matter, but damn do I respect this animation. Clearly lots of work went into this with incredible results. Well done.

120 Game Reviews

These popup ads are fucking obnoxious, man.

FlappyB responds:

There was a bug causing ads spawning after beating _every_ level.
This was not the desired behavior, and the amount of ads has been very drastically reduced.

Very interesting idea. I would love to see this used in an actual game. As you said this really is just a really minimal flashy demo. But very cool nonetheless.

Is this supposed to be an educational game? If it is, slow it way the fuck down. There are too many things going on at once.

5 Audio Reviews

Lovely beat. Fun fact, this was the first thing I ever watched on Newgrounds. I was looking for Teletubby games for my little brother and found Teletubby Fun Land. Thanks for the memories, Tom!

1/2 star off because it doesn't loop perfectly. I hope you'll understand. :P

I love this genre and I love this song.

emilyomily responds:

Thanks! :)

Very impressive remix.

Somehow this is more emotionally impactful than the original. Great job, everybody!

TheArdor responds:

1 Art Review

incredible.

They came for the dinosaurs, and I did not speak out, because I was not a dinosaur. They came for the giant robots, and I did not speak out, because I was not a giant robot. Then they came for the nerds. And I was screwed.

Matt Guthrie @GUTHRIE