View Profile GUTHRIE

150 Movie Reviews

It's nice to see you're still on Newgrounds. This is just as strange and unsettling as ever.

Well done.

Really good animation, but this is super fucking weird. The logistics alone involved with having sex with a velociraptor would be enough to discourage most people.

Human beings are so strange.

The animation is pretty good, but egad, that definitely took a turn - as I will bet you intended.

There's a lot of unfortunate clipping at the end as well.

sparton2005 responds:

Yea, clipping is kinda hard to mitigate with that model. I managed to get rid of a bunch of it, but the rig broke so i had to redo most of it, which wasn't helped by the weird motions that were just kinda stuck. The jiggle bones kinda go haywire as well, and there's a lot of finangling to get it to actually fit the clothes properly. Moral of the story? SFM sucks.

120 Game Reviews

These popup ads are fucking obnoxious, man.

FlappyB responds:

There was a bug causing ads spawning after beating _every_ level.
This was not the desired behavior, and the amount of ads has been very drastically reduced.

Very interesting idea. I would love to see this used in an actual game. As you said this really is just a really minimal flashy demo. But very cool nonetheless.

Is this supposed to be an educational game? If it is, slow it way the fuck down. There are too many things going on at once.

5 Audio Reviews

Lovely beat. Fun fact, this was the first thing I ever watched on Newgrounds. I was looking for Teletubby games for my little brother and found Teletubby Fun Land. Thanks for the memories, Tom!

1/2 star off because it doesn't loop perfectly. I hope you'll understand. :P

I love this genre and I love this song.

emilyomily responds:

Thanks! :)

Very impressive remix.

Somehow this is more emotionally impactful than the original. Great job, everybody!

TheArdor responds:

1 Art Review

incredible.

They came for the dinosaurs, and I did not speak out, because I was not a dinosaur. They came for the giant robots, and I did not speak out, because I was not a giant robot. Then they came for the nerds. And I was screwed.

Matt Guthrie @GUTHRIE