GorillazAshProgress GorillazAshProgress

The art is very impressive but this really is the bare minimum that's required to be called an animation. This isn't Portal material in my opinion and would be better suited as a collage in the Art Portal.

You're a fantastic artist and I'm interested to see more art from you!

johan86 responds:

Thanks for the review, this was not meant to be art but to show my art in Progress. I will try and not disappoint you next time. My actual artwork was a submission for the Jazza's COTM Style swap.

Venomss Venomss

Please normalize your sound output. This is a basic part of making web media.

Aside from that, shaking two venom figurines in front of a camera while they argue about pringles does not make for an interesting movie.

How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings

Interesting style. I chuckled at the end, so keep it up I guess.

Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 1 Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 1

This is great. I'm very interested to see where it goes.

The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation

I really have no idea how to give constructive feedback here. What you just posted is so far beyond my own abilities.

I love your style of exaggeration and finding nuance in things. Your animations are fun.

flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART

Brilliant work. I really enjoy this fluid animation style.

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Garbo dreams Garbo dreams

That was wonderfully strange.

Looking forward to more from you.

Don't Say...... Don't Say......

I think this could be funny, but I couldn't really understand most of the words. The timing wasn't bad, just try to work on your enunciation.

ArchIsNotAwesome responds:

Yeah, my voice acting sucks lmao

Blink! Blink!

This kind of thing was old in 1999.

Hotheart123 responds:

that's the point: i'm taking winterrowd's place since the site isn't updated anymore

BATMAN:ROGUES GALLERY (Two-Face & Scarecrow Scene 2) BATMAN:ROGUES GALLERY (Two-Face & Scarecrow Scene 2)

Why do you keep uploading these thirty second clips? They're not interesting on their own and this is hardly a story on its own.

BronxBrother responds:

Spend less time bitchn and more time reading the description Einstein