(REUPLOAD) Flash test (REUPLOAD) Flash test

Your animation was blammed because it's a random collection of extremely short clips which have no logical progression. The music doesn't match anything happening in the video. You're drawing stick figures. Videos like this get blammed all the time, nobody is harassing you. Now because you uploaded the video again without any changes made it will likely be removed by a mod.

The portal exists to filter out these kinds of submissions.

TSwany responds:

I just wanted to share my attempts at animation with the world. On youtube, new videos don't reach the front page unlike here, so this was my only hope. Finding out it was blammed the next morning really made me upset, because i felt like no one liked my animation. I'm still learning, I just got adobe animate, so it's obvious it wasn't that good, but I don't feel like it deserves to be blammed.

First animation Using flash First animation Using flash

Not bad!

Your animation and drawing skill shows a lot of promise.

In the future I would suggest some audio processing, a better microphone, and definitely speaking more clearly when you're recording your voice. Also check out the voice acting forum in the BBS if you're looking for some voice actors.

Keep it up and I'm excited to see what you come out with next!

Bionicle Sex Ed. Bionicle Sex Ed.

The lowest effort trash I've seen in a long time. This is worse than most stick fighting animations.

AnimationOverload responds:

Perhaps I should make DICK fighting animations? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ –

GorillazAshProgress GorillazAshProgress

The art is very impressive but this really is the bare minimum that's required to be called an animation. This isn't Portal material in my opinion and would be better suited as a collage in the Art Portal.

You're a fantastic artist and I'm interested to see more art from you!

johan86 responds:

Thanks for the review, this was not meant to be art but to show my art in Progress. I will try and not disappoint you next time. My actual artwork was a submission for the Jazza's COTM Style swap.

Venomss Venomss

Please normalize your sound output. This is a basic part of making web media.

Aside from that, shaking two venom figurines in front of a camera while they argue about pringles does not make for an interesting movie.

How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings

Interesting style. I chuckled at the end, so keep it up I guess.

Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 1 Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 1

This is great. I'm very interested to see where it goes.

The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation The Red Brooch - A Bloodborne Animation

I really have no idea how to give constructive feedback here. What you just posted is so far beyond my own abilities.

I love your style of exaggeration and finding nuance in things. Your animations are fun.

flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART flatman (inspired in deep dark fears) FANART

Brilliant work. I really enjoy this fluid animation style.

Welcome to Newgrounds!

Garbo dreams Garbo dreams

That was wonderfully strange.

Looking forward to more from you.