Venomss Venomss

Please normalize your sound output. This is a basic part of making web media.

Aside from that, shaking two venom figurines in front of a camera while they argue about pringles does not make for an interesting movie.

How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings How to Protect Your Dog from Kidnappings

Interesting style. I chuckled at the end, so keep it up I guess.

Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 1 Spickled Dimwizzles Episode 1

This is great. I'm very interested to see where it goes.

Octo-cannon Octo-cannon

Way too buggy to submit.

The starting positions and velocities of the mines are seemingly random. This makes it extremely likely that you'll hit one before you have time to react. I would add a check to see if the mines are too close to the player's location before they start moving, or pause at the start and let the player see the velocities before they become unpaused.

If you click outside of the window you can't regain control unless the page is reloaded. Definitely fix that.

DrewJayne responds:

yeah the window thing is a big issue and ill work an the mines but i have no idea how to fix the window thing

Two Man Hockey Two Man Hockey

Even on air hockey tables, there is a little bit of friction. You might think about adding a momentum term that decreases proportionally with velocity.

The puck can pass the halfway mark of the table. That's not allowed in traditional air hockey rules. So definitely include that.

Aside from those points (and they are big IMO), the feel of the game is really good.

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for that. I do restrict the paddles from going past the 2/3rds mark when playing a multiplayer game. I'll keep your suggestions in mind.

Space Explorer Space Explorer

The trick to getting a good score is to actually make a good game. This protest game isn't a good game, and it's not even really a good protest. So what have you actually contributed?

Avant-Garde responds:

There has been loads of great games that end up with bad scores because the critics didn't spend enough time playing them (e.g. Let it Die - IGN 6.4/10). By saying, the key to getting a good score is making a good game, is just dismissive, you obviously don't have any real say on the matter, hence why you come out with the most generic statement that you possibly could. I'm trying to get people to think about the quality of the industry and how games are produced. This was created in an hour, just to test people's response and see if they got the message. For you to dismiss it so quickly as a "bad protest" and you asking what have I actually contributed, gives some kind of impression that you understood that it was a protest, meaning that my message was clear enough for you to understand. What else do you want me to do hang a fucking banner out my window. It's a flash game, which took me an hour tops. Try not to get too offended.

Battle of the Robots (FULL) Battle of the Robots (FULL)

A nice creation.

I like it quite a bit, apart from the maniacal lauging. It just seems out of place to me. Where did you get that idea, anyway? It could be made into a really cool loop for a fight scene, though. I couldn't bring myself to vote less than five for it, but I had to knock you down a review star for the laugh.

Great idea, and it's not such a bad title if you ask me :P

Quarl responds:

awww, you didn't like my laugh? :(

forest orchestra forest orchestra

Really well done.

This kicks ass. Really nicely put together and definatley a great companion to a movie.

bbopjones responds: