(REUPLOAD) Flash test (REUPLOAD) Flash test

Your animation was blammed because it's a random collection of extremely short clips which have no logical progression. The music doesn't match anything happening in the video. You're drawing stick figures. Videos like this get blammed all the time, nobody is harassing you. Now because you uploaded the video again without any changes made it will likely be removed by a mod.

The portal exists to filter out these kinds of submissions.

TSwany responds:

I just wanted to share my attempts at animation with the world. On youtube, new videos don't reach the front page unlike here, so this was my only hope. Finding out it was blammed the next morning really made me upset, because i felt like no one liked my animation. I'm still learning, I just got adobe animate, so it's obvious it wasn't that good, but I don't feel like it deserves to be blammed.

First animation Using flash First animation Using flash

Not bad!

Your animation and drawing skill shows a lot of promise.

In the future I would suggest some audio processing, a better microphone, and definitely speaking more clearly when you're recording your voice. Also check out the voice acting forum in the BBS if you're looking for some voice actors.

Keep it up and I'm excited to see what you come out with next!

Bionicle Sex Ed. Bionicle Sex Ed.

The lowest effort trash I've seen in a long time. This is worse than most stick fighting animations.

AnimationOverload responds:

Perhaps I should make DICK fighting animations? ͡° ͜ʖ ͡ –

Cyth Dimension Cyth Dimension

This game runs like shit even on my pretty powerful computer. Don't submit stuff like this if nobody can play it.

Dodge Dodge

In what world is this fun? There's no feedback mechanism, the controls are too unresponsive, and the speed of the game is seemingly set to "impossible."

CatchandReleaseGamei responds:

because of new grounds work it takes a minute to load properly and it's supposed to be hard thanks for the feedback thue

Math Booster Math Booster

There are some really weird characters that pop up for me in place of some operators. '÷' in particular is coming up a lot and it seems inconsistent as to what it actually means.

More testing is required for this to be Portal material.

Battle of the Robots (FULL) Battle of the Robots (FULL)

A nice creation.

I like it quite a bit, apart from the maniacal lauging. It just seems out of place to me. Where did you get that idea, anyway? It could be made into a really cool loop for a fight scene, though. I couldn't bring myself to vote less than five for it, but I had to knock you down a review star for the laugh.

Great idea, and it's not such a bad title if you ask me :P

Quarl responds:

awww, you didn't like my laugh? :(

forest orchestra forest orchestra

Really well done.

This kicks ass. Really nicely put together and definatley a great companion to a movie.

bbopjones responds: