Ball Pit Simulator Ball Pit Simulator

Very fun and unique. I would have liked to be able to interact with the balls a little more. Yeah, you can push them around, but you can't jump on them. I think that would have introduced some really cool mechanics.

Nevertheless, this is a great game.

Ferriall107 responds:

I'll play around with that concept, thanks for playing the demo!!

Computer Evolution Computer Evolution

Not a bad idle game, it's sufficiently addictive that I've been working on it for about two months.

Unfortunately, all of that progress was erased after an update.

Poor form.

Nostalgic NES Quiz Nostalgic NES Quiz

Fun game, it was nice to try to recognize all of the games I grew up playing again. Marathon mode is absolutely brutal. I would have allowed a few errors or ignored words like "the" or "of" in the recognition algorithm, rather than a strict equality.

I still had a great time playing.

Bloodied Sands of Kradh Occadh: Orcish Beach Volleyball Bloodied Sands of Kradh Occadh: Orcish Beach Volleyball

This game makes my browser crash. Some more testing would be nice before submitting.

Frostybros responds:

What browser are you using?

flappy-copter flappy-copter

This game was stolen, but this also made me realize that it's not so great in retrospect.

Cyth Dimension Cyth Dimension

This game runs like shit even on my pretty powerful computer. Don't submit stuff like this if nobody can play it.

Dodge Dodge

In what world is this fun? There's no feedback mechanism, the controls are too unresponsive, and the speed of the game is seemingly set to "impossible."

CatchandReleaseGamei responds:

because of new grounds work it takes a minute to load properly and it's supposed to be hard thanks for the feedback thue

Math Booster Math Booster

There are some really weird characters that pop up for me in place of some operators. '÷' in particular is coming up a lot and it seems inconsistent as to what it actually means.

More testing is required for this to be Portal material.

Volcano Explorer Volcano Explorer

This is stolen from the Discovery Kids site.

sonyotakukage responds:

Why This Game Is Stolen?

PÜNG PÜNG

Where is the ready button? Is it the red box at the top? I can't double jump that high.

GabeD3 responds:

Yes, it's the red button. The more you hold the jump key, the higher you'll jump.