Octo-cannon Octo-cannon

Way too buggy to submit.

The starting positions and velocities of the mines are seemingly random. This makes it extremely likely that you'll hit one before you have time to react. I would add a check to see if the mines are too close to the player's location before they start moving, or pause at the start and let the player see the velocities before they become unpaused.

If you click outside of the window you can't regain control unless the page is reloaded. Definitely fix that.

DrewJayne responds:

yeah the window thing is a big issue and ill work an the mines but i have no idea how to fix the window thing

Two Man Hockey Two Man Hockey

Even on air hockey tables, there is a little bit of friction. You might think about adding a momentum term that decreases proportionally with velocity.

The puck can pass the halfway mark of the table. That's not allowed in traditional air hockey rules. So definitely include that.

Aside from those points (and they are big IMO), the feel of the game is really good.

smatthews1999 responds:

Thanks for that. I do restrict the paddles from going past the 2/3rds mark when playing a multiplayer game. I'll keep your suggestions in mind.

Space Explorer Space Explorer

The trick to getting a good score is to actually make a good game. This protest game isn't a good game, and it's not even really a good protest. So what have you actually contributed?

Avant-Garde responds:

There has been loads of great games that end up with bad scores because the critics didn't spend enough time playing them (e.g. Let it Die - IGN 6.4/10). By saying, the key to getting a good score is making a good game, is just dismissive, you obviously don't have any real say on the matter, hence why you come out with the most generic statement that you possibly could. I'm trying to get people to think about the quality of the industry and how games are produced. This was created in an hour, just to test people's response and see if they got the message. For you to dismiss it so quickly as a "bad protest" and you asking what have I actually contributed, gives some kind of impression that you understood that it was a protest, meaning that my message was clear enough for you to understand. What else do you want me to do hang a fucking banner out my window. It's a flash game, which took me an hour tops. Try not to get too offended.

Happy Wheels Happy Wheels

Did you really just try to submit Happy Wheels? That's... bold.

8bit Love Story 8bit Love Story

Great story, fun gameplay, energetic music, and interesting medals. What else could you ask for?

Excellent!

Brick 2 Brick 2

I'm not proud of it, but I unlocked all of the upgrades. Some kind of endgame would be nice. Also, it seems like all of the high scores are stuck at 323.

Turkey Roast Turkey Roast

I would never feed chicken to a turkey, that's just messed up.

Nicktoons Dancer Cubz Nicktoons Dancer Cubz

There is an extremely low probability that this person created this content. The subject is a robot used in bumpers for the Nickelodeon cable network in 2004, which advertised nicktoons.com

One example of a bumper is here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4URd3pwng

Some users of a forum discussing the robot dance game in 2005 (link therein is no longer active): http://www.mercuryserver.com/forums/showthread.php?16117-NickToons-Dancer

A rehost of the game on deviantart: http://mattbooandfriends.deviantart.com/art/Old-Nicktoons-Game-The-Dancer-286784270

Summarily, I believe this content is stolen.

Pierret Pierret

When will we, as a society, move past Flappy Bird?

MrUnecht responds:

Don't know, this was one of my first games I've ever made :S and yeah at the beginning you start remaking games :D But I understand your voting :D

Quarrel Hill Quarrel Hill

This is an interesting take on the tired Clicker genre. I liked the upgrade options, some more would be nice though.

The main thing I didn't like was the audio. The music being a three second loop is really annoying, and overall the sound effects were really off-putting. Try looking through the Audio Portal for some more fitting music that isn't so repetitive.

Domo76 responds:

Thanks for the review! Good idea about music, I will probably replace it.